Our Current Vacancy
Are you an organised and efficient individual with excellent communication skills? Do you thrive in a busy environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and approachable School Secretary to join our exceptional team.
About The Prebendal School
The Prebendal School is a renowned educational institution committed to providing a nurturing and stimulating environment for children aged 2 - 13 years old. We prioritise holistic development, creativity, and a strong foundation for future learning. Our vibrant and inclusive atmosphere sets the stage for a collaborative and rewarding journey for both students and staff.
We aim to encourage intellectual curiosity and productive learning habits in both our students and staff. Whether you are fully trained or seeking further qualifications, we have many opportunities for you to broaden your skill set and reach your career goals.
About the Position
Job type: Part-time, permanent, 2 weekdays
Working pattern: All year round, 8am to 5pm
Salary: £10,400 per annum, dependent on experience
Start date: January 2024
As our School Secretary, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth running of the school office, including school admissions and providing exceptional customer service.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive impression and experience of the school as the first point of contact.
- Managing the school admissions process, maximising the conversion rate of enquiries to registrations.
- Efficiently managing the day-to-day office operations.
- Some aspects of HR Administration.
- Managing the Head’s diary.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has proven experience in secretarial or administrative roles, preferably in an educational setting.
- Strong organisational skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience of being a School Secretary would be highly advantageous.
If you feel like this role aligns with your skill set and experience, we encourage you to apply.
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please fill out our Application Form below and return this to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to The Prebendal School!
The Prebendal School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants for ALL jobs will undergo appropriate child-protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check to enhanced level with costs covered by the company. This role is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013 and 2020.